Why no real estate developer can afford to miss HOTCO – the region’s hotel real estate development and investment conference.
The program walks through the whole hotel development cycle:
● site suitability/feasibility;
● concept development, positioning;
● brand and operator selection;
● financing, and
Tourism growth is here to stay. Hotels can outperform other real estate classes and might be the best choice for certain sites. The lack of understanding hotel developments can disadvantage developers in competing for or developing a site.
HOTCO brings together:
● developers and real estate owners;
● seasoned professionals and contributors to successfully build hotel real estate;
● leading experts, global and local hotel companies;
● owners, investors, funds, banks;
● operators, lessees and consultants.
All participants will gain a competitive advantage in their existing or future hotel real estate projects. It is not a coincidence after all, that hotels are the sexiest real estate class!
Register your colleagues as well (BBJ readers receive a 15% discount) at the HOTCO.com website.
HOTCO 2019, January 21-22, Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest.