Europaproperty Celebrates CRE Awards
Regional publisher and event organizer Europaproperty has celebrated its third CRE awards gala dinner at the InterContinental Budapest Hotel.
“The CRE Awards aims to celebrate excellence in the commercial real estate sector, judged via a rigorous evidence-backed process on the success and market excellence of all nominees,” said Europaproperty.
Major winners included Wing, CPI Property Group, Redwood Holding, CTP Invest, Eston International, Immofinanz, CEETRUS and Horizon Development.
Wing was recognized by the jury for its ambitious investment activity, a highlight of which was its entry into Poland, with a 56% acquisition of Echo Investment. The Investment Deal of the Year also went to Wing for its acquisition of Infopark Buildings B, C and I in Budapest, and the company’s chairman & CEO, Noah Steinberg scooped the coveted Overall Professional of the Year award.
The developer and investor CPI Property Group also scooped up a couple of the main prizes, including Office Project of the Year for its recently opened Balance Hall, as well as Office Developer of the Year. Other project winners included Property Market, winning in the Residential Developer and Development categories for BudaPart Homes A and C.
Horizon Development won a Future Project award for the soon to be revitalized luxury residence Szervita Square Building in Budapest. Redwood Holding won the Future Hotel Project award for its Hard Rock Hotel Budapest development. The company was also recognized as Hotel Developer of the Year. The Hotel Project award went to the spectacular renovation of the Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest by Párizs Property.
Retail Project of the Year went to Ceetrus for its niche development Le Garage 1.0, part of a bigger and more ambitious mixed-used project. CTP Invest won Industrial Project of the Year for CTPark Budapest West. The company also walked away with the Warehouse Developer of the Year award.
Consultancy Eston International collected Agency of the Year as well as Property Management Firm of the Year, and Cushman & Wakefield took the Project Management Firm of the Year award. The Professional Woman of the Year award went to HB Reavis’ Mariann Tóth.
Other company winners included New Work, which picked up Professional Service Provider of the Year. Dentons received Law Firm of the Year and Immofinaz won Retail Developer of the Year.
The 4th annual CRE Awards will be held on January 28, 2021.
Full List of CRE Awards Winners for 2019
• Retailer: Starbucks
• Professional Service Provider: New Work Offices
• Law Firm: Dentons
• Property Management Company: Eston International
• Project Management Company: Cushman & Wakefield
• Agency: Eston International
• Residential Developer: Property Market
• Warehouse Developer: CTP Invest
• Hotel Developer: Redwood
• Retail Developer: Immofinanz
• Office Developer: CPI Property Group
• Investor: Wing
• Investment Deal: Infopark Buildings B, C and I, Wing
• Residential Project: BudaPart Homes ‘A’ and ‘C’, Property Market
• Hotel Project: Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest, Párizs Property
• Industrial Project: CTPark Budapest West, CTP Invest
• Retail Project: Le Garage 1.0, Ceetrus
• Office Project: Balance Hall, CPI Property Group
• Future Project: Szervita Square Building, Horizon Development
• Future Hotel Project: Hard Rock Hotel Budapest, Redwood
• Professional Woman of the Year: Mariann Tóth, HB Reavis
• Professional of the Year: Noah Steinberg, Wing
SUPPORT THE BUDAPEST BUSINESS JOURNAL
Newspaper organizations across the globe have struggled to find a business model that allows them to continue to excel, without compromising their ability to perform. Most recently, some have experimented with the idea of involving their most important stakeholders, their readers.
We would like to offer that same opportunity to our readers. We would like to invite you to help us deliver the quality business journalism you require. Hit our Support the BBJ button and you can choose the how much and how often you send us your contributions.