Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
A new, HUF 206m bike path was opened on Monday between the city of Szolnok and the village of Martfű in central Hungary.
European Union funding paid for 85% of the cost of the project, while the local councils of the three villages located along the path--Rakoczifalva, Rakocziujfalu and Martfű--paid for the remaining 15%.