Members of the British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (BCCH) voted at the organization's AGM to extend president Gergely Mikola's mandate for another two years. Mikola served as the BCCH's president for the previous three years.
The full members of the BCCH Council are
* Chairman Gergely Mikola, BAT Hungary
* Csaba Csizmadia, Drávanet Zrt.
* Adrian Ellis, Corinthia Hotel Budapest
* Alan Griffiths, Ernst & Young
* Gábor Horváth, Hotel Mercure Budapest City Center
* Tamás Molontay, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
* Christopher Noblet, Partos & Noblet in co-operation with Hogan Lovells
* Zaid Sethi, PwC Hungary
Alternate Council members are
* Kinga Engelbrecht, Boscolo New York Palace
* Zoltán Igaz, ING Bank N.V. Hungary Branch
* David Wood, Tesco Global Áruházak Zrt.