Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
Hungary’s Est Média Group Kft, the subsidiary of listed IT company Econet, will buy 100% of Sziget Kulturális Menedzser Iroda Kft.
The transaction will be carried out in several stages and its total value will be up to Ft 4.95 billion (about $28.5 million, €19.1 million). The company will pay Ft 1.1 billion for the first 26% slice by 17 March 2008 at the latest, and the remaining 74% will be paid for in four installments (25-25-12-12%) in the period between 2009 and 2012, according to portfolio.hu. Econet fell as much 3.9% (or Ft 8) to Ft 179 ($1) per share before stock trading has been suspended by Hungarian Stock Exchange (BÉT). (Gazdasági Rádió)