Are you sure?

Démász share withdrawal from Budapest bourse moved to December 1

Shares of Démász Nyrt, Hungary's biggest power distributor, will be de-listed from the Budapest bourse December 1, a day later than planned after the exchange suspended the stock from trading.

The Budapest Stock Exchange (BÉT) named tomorrow the last trading day for Démász, with the withdrawal taking place December 1, it said in a statement on its Web site today. The bourse said it suspended the shares from trading today without elaborating. Electricite de France SA, France's largest power company, boosted its stake to 95.1% in Szeged, southeast Hungary-based Démász, and is now purchasing the remaining 4.9% of the company in an offer running until December 6. (Bloomberg, bet.hu)