Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
Aura Investments of Ramat Gan continues to expand its presence in Eastern Europe, announcing on Monday that it plans to construct a 1,550 residential unit on a 51-dunam lot in the city of Brasav, Romania.Aura has invested some NIS 725 million, or 75% of the total, while its partner company in the venture, the Brown-Adam Group, put up the other 25%. Aura expects revenues of some NIS 1.1 billion from the sale of the residences. The company began constructing residential buildings in Eastern Europe in 2006 and has built 3,500 units in cities in Romania and Hungary. (jpost.com)