Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
Movinnov, a company owned by the local council expects to start construction of a 850 sqm, HUF 250m business incubator at the MoWinPark innovation and commercial park in Mosonmagyaróvár in March.
Movinnov executive director Sándor Bella told MTI on Wednesday that the company could house ten businesses in the incubator, which is expected to be completed in September.
Bella said EU tender funding will cover 70% of the cost of the investment, while the company will pay the remaining 30% from its own resources.