Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
Bonyhádi Fürdő will open a HUF 416 million thermal bath in the town of Bonyhád (S Hungary) around May 1, Managing Director Ferenc Glöckler told MIT on Thursday.
The town's local council and local-council-owned operator Bonycom paid for 96.2% of the cost of the investment, while the Danube-Mecsek Regional Development Fund financed the remaining 3.8%. Bonyhádi Fürdő is the owner of the new bath.
The 13,000-square-meter bath have three pools with a combined area of 640 square meters.