Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
Incumbent fixed-line phone company Matáv Rt will purchase X-Byte Kft from its subsidiaries, the company said in a statement on the website of the Budapest Stock Exchange (BÉT) today. Matáv will acquire 99% of X-Byte from its wholly owned subsidiary BCN Systems Kft, while the remaining 1% will be purchased from Safecom Rt, 100% of which is also indirectly held by Matáv.