Feratel purchases 54% of Hungarorama
Monday, July 11, 2005, 00:00
Innsbruck-based Feratel Media Technologies AG has bought an additional 54% stake in the live webcam company Hungarorama Média Kft, increasing its shareholding to over 80%, news wire MTI-ECO reported. The remaining 20% is owned by two Hungarian investors. Hungarorama had revenue of Euro 600,000 in the 2004/2005 business year. The company provides live panorama footage using 11 cameras set up all around Hungary. The footage also gives information on the location's weather and cultural and tourist attractions. The service is used by DunaTV and HirTV as well as being available on the internet.