PannErgy sells 1.68 mln Pannunion shares
Alternative-energy company PannErgy announced on the website of the Budapest Stock Exchange that it had sold 1,677,914 shares of its packaging-materials unit Pannunion at a subscription price of Ft 250 per share in a public offer concluded on September 19.
PannErgy said that the public offer begun on September 8 had generated revenue of Ft 419.5 million (EUR 1.7 million).
PannErgy, formerly known as Pannonplast, owns 97% of Pannunion, while private individuals own the remaining 3% of the packaging-materials company.
PannErgy planned to sell between 1.5 million and 13.2 million of Pannunion's 26.95 million ordinary shares, whose nominal value is Ft 100. (MTI – Econews)
SUPPORT THE BUDAPEST BUSINESS JOURNAL
Producing journalism that is worthy of the name is a costly business. For 27 years, the publishers, editors and reporters of the Budapest Business Journal have striven to bring you business news that works, information that you can trust, that is factual, accurate and presented without fear or favor.
Newspaper organizations across the globe have struggled to find a business model that allows them to continue to excel, without compromising their ability to perform. Most recently, some have experimented with the idea of involving their most important stakeholders, their readers.
We would like to offer that same opportunity to our readers. We would like to invite you to help us deliver the quality business journalism you require. Hit our Support the BBJ button and you can choose the how much and how often you send us your contributions.