Essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Internet access industry
The new „Global Internet Access” industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Internet access industry.
Research and Markets has announced the addition of „Global Internet Access” to their offering. Our Global Internet Access industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Internet access industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
Scope of this title:
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
Highlights of this title:
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market's competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report:
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The Internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections through both consumer and corporate channels. Revenues generated by ISPs from other Internet related services are not included in this report. Market volumes represent total numbers of users online and exclude corporate data. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant annual average 2006 exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report the Americas comprise Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the US. Europe comprises Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. The global figure comprises the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. (press release)
SUPPORT THE BUDAPEST BUSINESS JOURNAL
Newspaper organizations across the globe have struggled to find a business model that allows them to continue to excel, without compromising their ability to perform. Most recently, some have experimented with the idea of involving their most important stakeholders, their readers.
We would like to offer that same opportunity to our readers. We would like to invite you to help us deliver the quality business journalism you require. Hit our Support the BBJ button and you can choose the how much and how often you send us your contributions.