ADVERTISEMENT

IVG closes successful 2012

Office Market

IVG's Hungarian subsidy had an extremely successful year in 2012: besides outstanding leasing results, two buildings the company's portfolio in Budapest reached new environmental milestones this year: Infopark Building D obtained a LEED certification and StefániaPark office building received an international award. The portfolio of IVG in Budapest comprises 15 buildings with a total area of about 120,000 sqm, 20,4% of which stood vacant in the beginning of the year. The company's associates reduced this rate to 15% by the end of the year, which is an outstanding success considering the great number of expiring lease contracts. IVG’s associates concluded a lease contract every seventh business day on average this year. 47% - 18,165 sqm - of the more, than 30 office lease transactions were new deals, while contract renewals and expansions accounted for the remaining 53% (20,175 sqm).

ADVERTISEMENT

Czech economic confidence weakens in November Analysis

Czech economic confidence weakens in November

Lawmakers approve residency permit for digital nomads Parliament

Lawmakers approve residency permit for digital nomads

The strongest move - Morgan Stanley Hungary head and Chess F... Podcasts

The strongest move - Morgan Stanley Hungary head and Chess F...

New Jewish cultural hub opens in Budapest City

New Jewish cultural hub opens in Budapest

SUPPORT THE BUDAPEST BUSINESS JOURNAL

Producing journalism that is worthy of the name is a costly business. For 27 years, the publishers, editors and reporters of the Budapest Business Journal have striven to bring you business news that works, information that you can trust, that is factual, accurate and presented without fear or favor.
Newspaper organizations across the globe have struggled to find a business model that allows them to continue to excel, without compromising their ability to perform. Most recently, some have experimented with the idea of involving their most important stakeholders, their readers.
We would like to offer that same opportunity to our readers. We would like to invite you to help us deliver the quality business journalism you require. Hit our Support the BBJ button and you can choose the how much and how often you send us your contributions.