Peugeot sales rise 16% in Hungary last year
Peugeot sold 2,598 vehicles in Hungary in 2011, up 16% yr/yr, the company told MTI on Monday.
Peugeot said that the company commanded a 4.6% share of Hungary’s vehicle market in 2011, the eighth highest among all companies.
A total of 61% of the vehicles Peugeot sold in Hungary last year were passenger cars, while the remaining 39% were light commercial vehicles.
Automotive-industry researcher Datahouse reported earlier that Hungary’s vehicle market grew 9.1% in 2011.
SUPPORT THE BUDAPEST BUSINESS JOURNAL
Producing journalism that is worthy of the name is a costly business. For 27 years, the publishers, editors and reporters of the Budapest Business Journal have striven to bring you business news that works, information that you can trust, that is factual, accurate and presented without fear or favor.
Newspaper organizations across the globe have struggled to find a business model that allows them to continue to excel, without compromising their ability to perform. Most recently, some have experimented with the idea of involving their most important stakeholders, their readers.
We would like to offer that same opportunity to our readers. We would like to invite you to help us deliver the quality business journalism you require. Hit our Support the BBJ button and you can choose the how much and how often you send us your contributions.