ADVERTISEMENT

Elektro-Metall Paks to make electrical wiring harnesses for Airbus A350

Food

Elektro-Metall Paks, the Hungarian unit of Germany's Elektro-Metall Export GmbH, is expected to manufacture electrical wiring harnesses for Airbus' A350 airliners as of January, 2015, managing director Károly Vince told Hungarian news agency MTI.

The manufacturing of electrical wiring harnesses for the aerospace industry accounts for 70% of the company's output, while the remaining 30% involves producing similar products for the automotive industry, Vince said, adding that ratios are expected to change to 95%-5% by the end of next year.

Elektro-Metall Paks has supplied electrical wiring harnesses for Airbus A380 aircraft since the beginning of production. The company currently employs 170 workers, and by the end of next year, headcount is expected to rise to 200

Elektro-Metall Paks is reported to have an annual revenue of HUF 600 mln and is anticipating a 10% revenue increase for next year and a further 25-30% increase for 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT

Czech economic confidence weakens in October Analysis

Czech economic confidence weakens in October

Parl't votes to phase out savings coops integration framewor... Parliament

Parl't votes to phase out savings coops integration framewor...

Roche Szolgáltató appoints P&C business partner lead Appointments

Roche Szolgáltató appoints P&C business partner lead

Budapest airport shuttle bus service expanded City

Budapest airport shuttle bus service expanded

SUPPORT THE BUDAPEST BUSINESS JOURNAL

Producing journalism that is worthy of the name is a costly business. For 27 years, the publishers, editors and reporters of the Budapest Business Journal have striven to bring you business news that works, information that you can trust, that is factual, accurate and presented without fear or favor.
Newspaper organizations across the globe have struggled to find a business model that allows them to continue to excel, without compromising their ability to perform. Most recently, some have experimented with the idea of involving their most important stakeholders, their readers.
We would like to offer that same opportunity to our readers. We would like to invite you to help us deliver the quality business journalism you require. Hit our Support the BBJ button and you can choose the how much and how often you send us your contributions.