Enter your e-mail address below
to reset your password.
Please activate your registration
by clicking the link in the activation email
or click submit to resend the activation email.
Please check your spam folder too...
Check your mailbox to activate your registration.
Please check your spam folder too.
More than 50,000 tonnes of pasta worth Ft 20 billion at retail prices was sold in Hungarian shops between April 2005 and March 2006, market research company ACNielsen said on Wednesday.While the volume sold during the period rose 3% year-on-year, the combined value remained constant. Hypermarkets had a 24% share of pasta sales, supermarkets with floor space of 400-2,500 square meters had 27% and small stores had a 49% share. Supermarket brands represented 28% of all pasta sold in February-March 2006 compared to 25% in the same period a year earlier.